Jackson, Mich. — Michigan Auto Law has compiled a list of the 10 most dangerous intersections in Jackson County according to police car accident report data from 2021.
Steven M. Gursten, attorney and president of Michigan Auto Law, explained that the law firm publishes its annual Most Dangerous Intersection list as a public service.
“Our goal is driver safety,” Gursten said. “We produce this list to give drivers the information they need so they can plan alternative routes if possible, and to be aware of the extra caution needed when driving in these areas.”
According to Michigan Auto Law’s study, the top 10 most dangerous intersections in Jackson County of 2021 are:
- Airport Rd. @ Boardman Rd.
- Andrew Ave. @ Boardman Rd.
- West Ave. @ W. North St.
- Laurence Ave. @ Wildwood Ave.
- West Ave. @ W. Ganson St.
- West Ave. @ W. Monroe St.
- West Ave. @ W. Michigan Ave.
- Airport Rd. @ County Farm Rd.
- Cooper Rd. @ W. Parnall Rd.
- N. West Ave. @ W. Argyle St.